IH CYLT Entry Requirements
Participants need to have some previous teaching experience and ideally have a recognized teaching qualification, such as the CELTA.
- Participants must have a minimum English language level of C1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. All of the sessions are presented in English and the written assignments must be written in English
- Participants must be 18 years or older and be educated to university entrance level
- Participants must successfully complete the application form and task sheet
- Participants must successfully complete the face to face or skype interview
- Participants must display an interest in teaching YLs.