We have a few different options for the Delta at IH Bangkok and IH Chiang Mai. You can take the full Delta Course (Mod 1, 2 and 3), or you can pick and choose the different modules.
Full Delta Course
The cost of the 8-week*, full-time intensive Delta course (Module 1, 2 and 3**) in Bangkok and Chiang Mai is USD $3,900.
- *8-week Course: The March course has a 1 week break for Thai New Year (Songkran) in April. This means the actual length is 9 weeks, though the course length is 8 weeks of in-school work.
- **This includes the “Insight Into Module 3” but does not include “Module 3 Support Package”.
Alternatively, you can pick and choose any or all of the Modules below:
|Module 1 Course||USD $1,100|
|Module 2 Course||USD $2,800|
|Insight to Module 3||Free if combined with Module 1 and 2. Otherwise, Insight to Module 3 is USD $150|
|Module 3 Support Package||USD $400|
For more information about the individual Modules, or the difference between the “Insight To Module 3” and “Module 3 Support Package”, please visit our Delta Course Content Page.
For the package, Cambridge Delta Module Exam fees are not included in the package price. Water and electricity (utilities) are also not included in the price.
The Bangkok Delta and Board – March 2020
This package includes the course and accommodation at KV Mansion. There are 3 options for the length of the course though and one extra option for the length of accommodation stay:
Full Course (Module 1, 2, and 3) – 9th March to 8th May, 2020
- Package for course dates – Total Cost (course and accommodation) is USD $5,100.
- Accommodation Dates – 8th March to 9th May, 2020
- Package until Module 1 exam – Total Cost (course and accommodation) is USD $5,600.
- Accommodation Dates – 8th March to 4th June, 2020
Only Module 1 (9th March to 20th March)
- Module 1 (with package) (2 weeks – course and accommodation): USD $1,515
- Accommodation Dates – 8th March to 21st March, 2020
Only Module 2 (23rd March to 8th May)
- Module 2 (with package) (6 weeks – course and accommodation): USD $3,735
- Accommodation Dates – 22nd March to 9th May, 2020
The Delta Chiang Mai Xtra – October 2020
Includes accommodation and food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – Monday to Friday) for the entire duration of the course and beyond (water and electricity are extra):
Full Course (Module 1, 2 and 3) – 5th October to 27th November
- Package for course dates – Total Cost (course, accommodation, food, and activities included) is USD $5,890.
- Accommodation Dates: 4th October to 28th November, 2020
- Package for course up until date of Module 1 Exam – Total Cost (course, accommodation, food, and activities included) is USD $6,090
- Accommodation Dates: 4th October to 3rd December, 2020
Only Module 1 (5th October to 16th October)
- Module 1 only (with package) (2 weeks – accommodation, food, trips, laundry, etc) USD $1,620.
- Accommodation Dates: 4th October to 17th October, 2020
Only Module 2 (19th October to 27th November)
- Module 2 only (with package) (6 weeks – accommodation, food, trips, laundry, etc) USD $4,320.
- Accommodation Dates: 18th October to 28th November, 2020
Deposit Payment and Module Exam Fees
An initial deposit of $1,000 can be made to secure a place on any course, but only once an *unconditional offer for a place has been made by International House Bangkok.
In addition, the Cambridge Examination fees are also payable. As an indication, the Cambridge fees as of 1st August 2019 are:
The examination fees are payable to IH Bangkok by the end of the first week of the course, at the latest. Failure to specify which modules you wish to complete with us and payment of the fees by this date will result in you not being registered for the modules. If you wish to complete module 3 with a different school, please advise us by the first day of the course. If you decide to complete it with a different school, you will need to contact them directly.
Module 3 Optional Tutor Support
There is also an option to sign up for tutor support for Delta Module 3. If you would like more information on this, please email Adam at [email protected] to inquire.
Please note that payments in British pounds can only be made direct into our UK bank account. You can also pay the Cambridge fees to us in US dollars or Thai baht. We will advise you of the amount when you tell us which modules you wish to take with us.