The cost of the basic 8-week, full-time intensive Delta course (Module 1, 2 and 3) in Bangkok and Chiang Mai is US$3,600.
There are three options for doing your Delta with International House Bangkok and International House Chiang Mai. You can choose just Module 1 or Module 2, the full course, or a package.
The cost for Module 2 only is USD $2,650. The price for Module 1 only is USD $1,050. Please send us an email at email@example.com or send us a message if you have any questions or would like this option.
In addition, the Cambridge Examination fees are also payable. As an indication, the Cambridge fees as of 1st August 2018 are:
The examination fees are payable to IH Bangkok by the end of the first week of the course at the latest. Failure to specify which modules you wish to complete with us and payment of the fees by this date will result in you not being registered for the modules. If you wish to complete module 3 with a different school, please advise us by the first day of the course. If you decide to complete it with a different school, you will need to contact them directly.
Module 3 Optional Tutor Support
There is also an option to sign up for tutor support for Delta Module 3. If you would like more information on this, please email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Please note that payments in British pounds can only be made direct into our UK bank account. You can also pay the Cambridge fees to us in US dollars or Thai baht. We will advise you of the amount when you tell us which modules you wish to take with us.
For the package, Cambridge Delta Module Exam fees are not included in the package price. Water and electricity (utilities) are also not included in the price.
The Bangkok Delta and Board – March 2019
We have many different accommodation options in Bangkok so there isn’t a single package price. You can find our four accommodation options here: Delta Accommodation. There are 3 options for the length of the course though and one extra option for the length of accommodation stay:
- Full Course (Module 1, 2, and 3) – 4th March to 3rd May, 2019
- Stay until end of course – Accommodation Dates – 3rd March to 4th May, 2019
- Stay until Module 1 exam – Accommodation Dates – 3rd March to 6th June, 2019
- Module 1 only – Accommodation Dates – 3rd March to 16th March
- Module 2 only – Accommodation Dates – 18th March to 4th May
The Delta Chiang Mai Xtra – September 2019
Includes accommodation and food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – Monday to Friday) for the entire duration of the course and beyond (water and electricity are extra):
Full Course (Module 1, 2 and 3)
- Package for course dates – 29th September to 23rd November 2019: Total Cost (course included) is USD $5,590.
- Package for course up until date of Module 1 Exam – 29th September to 4th December 2019: Total Cost (course included) is USD $5,975.
Only Module 1 or Only Module 2
- Module 1 only, with the package (2 weeks – accommodation, food, trips, laundry, etc), it is USD $1,570.
- Module 2 only, with the package (6 weeks – accommodation, food, trips, laundry, etc), it is USD $4,170.
An initial deposit of $1,000 can be made to secure a place on any course, but only once an *unconditional offer for a place has been made by International House Bangkok.