The Bangkok and Board Delta Package
Bangkok Delta & Board Package (included) for our Delta courses are as follows:
- Four options for the accommodation option – Mona Suite, Furama Asoke, Metropark, and VP Tower
- Lovely modern studio apartments with private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- In apartment hi-speed internet for use with your laptop.
- TV for relaxing after studying.
- Fridge, kettle, air-conditioning, direct telephone lines.
- Desk in your room for when you want to study.
- Rooms serviced weekly (at least) with change of linen.
Bangkok Delta & Board Package (not included)
- Electricity and water bills – Approximately 2,000 baht for two months for a studio apartment. Furama Asoke includes electricity and water.
- Phone bills – These can be expensive, especially if phoning overseas so we recommend that you use Skype on your laptop.
- Laundry – this can be arranged.
School facilities for Delta Modules trainees
- Free use of the resource rooms with 10 internet linked computers and the trainees’ room from 8:00am to 7:30pm 7 days a week for preparation of lessons.
- Wireless Network throughout the school for those with laptops.
- Fully equipped, modern classrooms.
Choose Your Accommodation
The four accommodation options are: Mona Suite Furama Asok, Metropark, and VP Tower.
*As we recently moved to a brand new centre, MetroPark is now around 1-hour travel time. Due to the long commute to the new school, we have lowered the price by 30%.
Type: Studio and two bedroom apartments
Price: Studio – 11,500 baht/month (US$ 350) for 31 sq. m +11,500 baht (US$ 350) deposit. Two bedroom – 17,250 baht/month (US$ 525) for 58 sq. m + 17,250 baht deposit.
Location: Kalapapruek Road, Bangwa, Phasicharoen, Bangkok, 10160
Metropark is a beautifully constructed development which is just a 3km shuttle bus ride and a 45 minute sky train ride to the door of the school. Click here to see a map. Metropark offers modern apartments (both studio and 2-bedroom) that are fully furnished and set within acomplex that offers a standard swimming pool, lagoon swimming pool, gym, sun decks, restaurants, bars, 24 hr security and, of course, 7/11!
Each apartment comes with a fridge, TV, DVD player, microwave, toaster, kettle, air-conditioning and offers excellent value for money. These rooms also have a connection for you to be able to use Hi-speed internet with your laptop included in the price. Apartments are fully-serviced weekly and included in the cost is a linen and towel change. Water and electricity bills are extra, but usually do not exceed 1,000 baht (about $30) over the month for a studio apartment.
If you want to be a little more central, there are many apartments, hotels and guest houses available within easy reach of our CELTA training centre. Here are a few of them:
Price: 46,500 baht/month (32 sq.m) – free electricity and water.
Location: Furama Asoke, 133/2 Sukhumvit Soi 21, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
The nicest accommodation that we offer for the CELTA, this four star hotel is conveniently located only ten minutes walk to the training centre. There is everything you could need at the hotel with two jacuzzi pools on the roof, a gym, and sauna.
Price: 32,000 baht per month (38 sq.m) + 5,000 baht deposit + extra for water/electricity to be paid at end of month
Location: Mona Suite, 265/2 Sukhumvit 31 , Klong Tan Nuea . Watthana , Bangkok 10110
Mona Suite is another good option for candidates looking for a bit nicer apartment during their course. Normally an 8 minute shuttle bus with an 8 minute walk to the school (16-20 minutes total travel time), Mona Suite is a bit away from the busy hustle and bustle of Sukhumvit. This is a popular option so advanced booking is required.
Price: 14,500 baht for 32 sq.m or 24,000 baht for 64 sq.m + extra for water/electricity to be paid at end of month
Location: VP Tower, Rang Nam Alley, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400
VP Tower is a cheaper option for your accommodation during the course. It is located in the popular Victory Monument area of Bangkok which is quite a cool place to explore outside of course hours. To get to the CELTA centre it is a 5-minute walk to the BTS, a 15-minute ride on the sky train and another 4-minute walk.