The Bangkok and Board Delta Package
For your convenience and to save you planning we are proud to offer a course and accommodation package which makes life easy for our trainees, letting them focus on the course.
The accommodation will be at KV Mansion located in On Nut. It is a short 300m walk to the BTS On Nut station. However, they also have a shuttle bus which makes it even easier to get to the BTS.
From BTS On Nut it is a quick 10 minute BTS ride (6 stops) to Nana BTS stop. Then another 3 minute walk to the school from Nana BTS. In total, it should take around 20 to 25 minutes travel time from KV Mansion to IH Bangkok.
The price depends on the Delta modules you choose – please find price details here.
Bangkok Delta and Board Package
- Bangkok Delta & Board Package (included)
- Lovely modern studio apartments with a private bathroom and air conditioning.
- In apartment hi-speed internet for use with your laptop.
- TV for relaxing after studying.
- Microwave, fridge, kettle, air-conditioning, and hot shower.
- Desk in your room for when you want to study.
- A small gym to work out in, and a roof top to hang out and view the city.
- Rooms cleaned weekly (no linen or towel change).
- Two towels are also provided.
- Bangkok Delta & Board Package (not included)
- Electricity and water bills – Approximately 1,000 to 2,000 baht a month for a studio apartment (this will vary based your usage).
- Laundry – this can be arranged at the condominium. There is self-service and a laundry service.
- Please note you will need to make a deposit of 15,400 baht on arrival to KV Mansion. They will return this amount (minus water and electricity) at the end of your stay.
School facilities for Delta Modules trainees
- Free use of the resource rooms with 10 internet linked computers and the trainees’ room from 8:00am to 7:30pm 7 days a week for preparation of lessons.
- Wireless Network throughout the school for those with laptops.
- Fully equipped, modern classrooms.
Non-Package Accommodation Options
Alternatively, you can also select your own accommodation if you’d like:
*As we recently moved to a brand new centre, MetroPark is now around 1-hour travel time. Due to the long commute to the new school, we have lowered the price by 30%.
Type: Studio and two bedroom apartments
Price: Studio – 11,500 baht/month (US$ 350) for 31 sq. m +11,500 baht (US$ 350) deposit. Two bedroom – 17,250 baht/month (US$ 525) for 58 sq. m + 17,250 baht deposit.
Location: Kalapapruek Road, Bangwa, Phasicharoen, Bangkok, 10160
Metropark is a beautifully constructed development which is just a 3km shuttle bus ride and a 45 minute sky train ride to the door of the school. Click here to see a map. Metropark offers modern apartments (both studio and 2-bedroom) that are fully furnished and set within acomplex that offers a standard swimming pool, lagoon swimming pool, gym, sun decks, restaurants, bars, 24 hr security and, of course, 7/11!
Each apartment comes with a fridge, TV, DVD player, microwave, toaster, kettle, air-conditioning and offers excellent value for money. These rooms also have a connection for you to be able to use Hi-speed internet with your laptop included in the price. Apartments are fully-serviced weekly and included in the cost is a linen and towel change. Water and electricity bills are extra, but usually do not exceed 1,000 baht (about $30) over the month for a studio apartment.
If you want to be a little more central, there are many apartments, hotels and guest houses available within easy reach of our Delta training centre. Here are a few of them:
Price: 46,500 baht/month (32 sq.m) – free electricity and water.
Location: Furama Asoke, 133/2 Sukhumvit Soi 21, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
The nicest accommodation that we offer for the Delta, this four star hotel is conveniently located only ten minutes walk to the training centre. There is everything you could need at the hotel with two jacuzzi pools on the roof, a gym, and sauna.
Price: 32,000 baht per month (38 sq.m) + 5,000 baht deposit + extra for water/electricity to be paid at end of month
Location: Mona Suite, 265/2 Sukhumvit 31 , Klong Tan Nuea . Watthana , Bangkok 10110
Mona Suite is another good option for candidates looking for a bit nicer apartment during their course. Normally an 8 minute shuttle bus with an 8 minute walk to the school (16-20 minutes total travel time), Mona Suite is a bit away from the busy hustle and bustle of Sukhumvit. This is a popular option so advanced booking is required.
Price: 14,500 baht for 32 sq.m or 24,000 baht for 64 sq.m + extra for water/electricity to be paid at end of month
Location: VP Tower, Rang Nam Alley, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400
VP Tower is a cheaper option for your accommodation during the course. It is located in the popular Victory Monument area of Bangkok which is quite a cool place to explore outside of course hours. To get to the centre it is a 5-minute walk to the BTS, a 15-minute ride on the sky train and another 4-minute walk.