The Cambridge CELTA Online in April, June, and July!
Make the Best Possible Use of Your Downtime
International House Bangkok and Chiang Mai is pleased to offer these four opportunities in April/May, June, July, and August for you to become fully CELTA qualified in 4 weeks with the CELTA online! With the four courses starting April 27th, June 1st, July 6th, and August 3rd you are able to obtain the industry’s leading TEFL qualification from the comfort of your own home.
This is an exceptional decision from Cambridge Assessment English to temporarily give this opportunity during the Covid-19 crisis. After August this will no longer be possible, so take advantage!
The course will allow you to:
- take part in 120 hours of input, observations and teaching practice.
- participate in interactive input sessions, covering topics essential to both face to face teaching and online teaching;
- have at least 4 hours of screen time with an experienced trainer a day (Monday – Friday);
- teach 8 lessons online to group classes, using a variety of teaching techniques and lesson frameworks;
- have access to a range of teaching videos, tutorials and reference material;
- receive training from experienced Delta qualified teacher trainers with many years’ experience;
- receive a full Cambridge CELTA certificate just as you would on a regular face-to-face CELTA course.
How to Apply?
The applications process will be the same as our normal courses. Download and complete the application and pre-interview task. Once completed, send it to [email protected] and we will organize an interview with one of our trainers. After being in accepted, we will send further instructions.
- A laptop or desk top computer
- A recommended internet speed of 5 Mbps or a minimum of 600kbps
More CELTA Information