International House Bangkok is the leading centre for TEFL Courses in Thailand – the prestigious Cambridge Assessment English CELTA and Delta qualifications. The CELTA and Delta are currently offered at over 2,800 centres in 130 countries worldwide and are taken by more than 13,000 trainees each year.
IH Bangkok is affiliated with the The International House World Organisation (IHWO), which has been at the cutting edge of teacher training since it pioneered the very first classroom-based, practical training programmes in the 1950s and was the origin of the CELTA and distance Delta for Cambridge Assessment English. The global IH network of 150 schools in over 50 countries now trains over 3,000 teachers per year on its highly regarded CELTA and Delta programmes.
IH’s founding philosophy and commitment to raising the standards of language teaching worldwide means that our trainees receive not only the most widely recognised TEFL qualifications that there are at certificate (CELTA) and diploma (Delta) levels, but also the benefits of training with the world’s most recognised ELT training provider.
With above average pass rates in both the CELTA and Delta modules in 2012 (0% failed Delta module 2), do it right. Do your CELTA or Delta with IH Bangkok! The largest TEFL Thailand training centre for the CELTA and Delta.
IH Bangkok CELTA (TEFL Thailand)
- 4 week intensive course for new or experienced TEFL teachers needing a globally recognised qualification.
- 120 hours including 6 hours observed teaching and 6 hours teaching practice.
- 4 written assignments and a maintained portfolio of work.
- Available in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, and Chengdu (China).
- Unsure of what course type you want? Click here to learn about the differences between the CELTA, TEFL, and TESOL.
|Go to CELTA Course Content, CELTA Entry Requirements, CELTA Fees, CELTA Dates, How to Pay for CELTA, The Trainers, Accommodation or FAQs for more information.|
IH Bangkok Delta
- 8 week intensive course for experienced TEFL teachers who are seeking to forge a career in TEFL and intend to progress to the top.
- Modular format comprising:
- Module 1 – Input sessions leading to successful completion of a written examination.
- Module 2 – 7 written assignments, 10 hours of observed teaching practice and 10 hours of teaching observations.
- Module 3 – An extended written assignment.
|Go to Delta Course Content, Delta Entry Requirements, Delta Fees, Delta Dates, How to Pay for Delta, The Trainers, Accommodation or FAQs for more information.|
Now you have decided to take the CELTA or Delta course with us, please go to: