Improve your English Language and Study Abroad in Exotic Thailand
Are you looking to travel to one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and combine it with learning English with 100% qualified native English speaking teachers? Study English Abroad in beautiful Asia with Native English speakers in the heart of Bangkok.
International House is a world leader in teaching the English language to adults, teenagers and kids around the world.
Our first school, IH Bangkok was founded in 1999, and has already helped thousands of students reach their potential in English. We are proud of the distinction we have earned as one of Thailand’s most respected independent English language schools, maintaining the outstanding International House reputation.
IH Chiang Mai was opened in 2013 and has an onsite restaurant, accommodation, 25 meter swimming pool, and badminton court. IH Chiang Mai continues to maintain the proud reputation of International House in the north of Thailand.
IH Bangkok is located in the lively surroundings of Sukhumvit Road in the heart of Bangkok, just 5 minutes walk from Terminal 21 (popular shopping mall), food courts, and both forms of public transportation (MRT and BTS)
Bangkok is fast becoming one of the top destinations for people wishing to learn English, thanks to Thailand’s reputation for extending a warm, friendly welcome to visitors. Bangkok offers visitors a fascinating blend of the exotic east meeting the modern west. Bright new shopping malls and skyscrapers stand next to open air markets and ancient temples. So, the choice is yours:
- From bartering for Thai silk in open air markets to choosing the latest fashion from elite brands in modern shopping malls.
- From experimenting with delicious Thai street food to tasting ‘high tea’ at the Shangri-La hotel.
- From watching the sunset over Wat Arun to experiencing the latest Hollywood blockbuster at the Paragon IMAX cinema.
IH Chiang Mai is located in a peaceful, beautiful part of Chiang Mai – ideal for students who want to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand’s “jewel of the north”. Getting into the heart of Chiang Mai is quite easy and convenient as well.
Chiang Mai is famous for its beauty and tradition. The surrounding countryside is ideal for photographers, nature-lovers, and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
So whether you want to:
- Explore Chiang Mai’s many ancient temples.
- Take a scenic bicycle tour of the surrounding mountains.
- Visit the wildlife in one of Thailand’s beautiful national parks.
Why not let us help you discover exotic Thailand by joining our exciting Study Holiday activity programme?
At IH Bangkok and Chiang Mai, all our teachers:
- Are native English speakers.
- Are at least Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
- Are experienced in teaching English to all ages, abilities and nationalities.
As the leading Cambridge English teacher training centre in Asia, our team of highly experienced professionals can deliver the perfect English courses designed to suit your needs and ability:
- General English 15 – 15 hours a week consisting of grammar, reading, listening, vocabulary and speaking (accuracy and fluency) with a focus on communication.
- General English 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours designed to help your fluency and confidence in order to speak English as a native speaker would.
- Business English 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours focusing on business related skills such as negotiating, presenting, telephone English and emailing to help you succeed with English in the workplace.
- Intensive Business English 20 or 25 – Combining the afternoon Business English 25 group class with either 2 or 3 hours of private 1:1 dedicated to any business topic of your choosing to get ahead in the world of business.
- Exam Preparation 10 or 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours of private 1:1 class dedicated to preparation for a range of exams such as IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, GED, SAT, GMAT, FCE, and more to help you achieve the success you need.
- Private or Small Group courses, targeted at your ability and customized to meet your needs, are available on request.
Since we are based in Thailand, many of our classes have students from a range of backgrounds and nationalities. Learning with so many different types of students creates a classroom environment full of fun, interesting, and effective activities. Please download our brochure to find more information.
IH Bangkok and Chiang Mai will tailor your study abroad course to achieve the best results based on your current level of English and the exact requirements of your holiday, send us a message for further details about how we can provide you with a study holiday of a lifetime.