Learn English Effectively
International House Bangkok is a Cambridge English accredited school with 100% qualified, native English speaking teachers. We are the largest Cambridge Teacher Training centre in the world and understand what makes great teaching. We are a medium sized English school that focuses on the quality of our teachers and classes to ensure students learn English as fast as possible, while still having fun.
We teach general English, business English, IELTS, IGCSE (Math, Science, History, and more), SAT, GED, TOEFL, TOEIC to kids, teenagers and adults from Thailand and many other countries around the world.
Quality English Courses
General English courses:
Academic English courses:
- International school entrance examinations: send us a message for more information.
- IGCSE and A’Level.
- CU-TEP, TU-GET, General Aptitude Test (GAT) and O-NET.
- SAT or GED.
- IELTS, IELTS Life Skills (Visa Exam), TOEFL, Cambridge Assessment English (FCE, CAE and CPE) or TOEIC.
- Interview preparation courses for international school, university entrance and work.
Business English courses, including:
- Business English classes focusing on general business English and business skills
- In-house English training for classes held at your company.
- English for Job Seekers
- All from native English speaking countries.
- All have bachelor’s or master’s degrees.
- All are Cambridge CELTA or Delta qualified teachers.
- Are qualified to teach other subjects such as science, maths, business studies, economics and history.
Meet our staff to find out more about our teachers.
Whether it is exam prep, interview prep, international school prep, or just general English, IH Bangkok has an excellent record in helping our students succeed.
Students have been coming to International House Bangkok to learn English for over 17 years. We started as the number one Cambridge CELTA teacher training centre in Asia and have become one of the best English language schools in Thailand. Visit us today for your free assessment test and find out why!