The Cambridge Delta Modules (formerly DELTA) are designed to teach you, at an advanced level, about:
- The knowledge, understanding and awareness of language.
- The background to teaching and learning English to adults.
- Resources and materials.
- Working in the classroom.
- Evaluation, monitoring and assessment.
- Professional development.
At the end of the 8 week Delta course, trainees will have:
- Attended and participated in the trainer input sessions for subject knowledge and teaching methodology.
- Completed 6 hours of observed teaching practice.
- Observed 10 hours of lessons taught by experienced teachers.
- Completed a range of practically focused written assignments.
- Completed an extended assignment.
- Completed a written examination.
Those trainees who have successfully completed the course will be awarded either a pass, merit or distinction grade, according to the continuous assessment by our trainers and the external moderators.
View our amazing Delta and board accommodation packages.
If you’ve already decided to take the Delta course with us, apply now.
Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected].