Improve your English Language and Study Abroad in Exotic Thailand
Are you looking to travel to one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and combine it with learning English with some of the best native English teachers? Study Abroad in beautiful Asia with Native English speakers in the heart of Bangkok.
International House is a world leader in teaching the English language to adults, teenagers and kids around the world.
Founded in 1999, IH Bangkok has already helped thousands of students reach their potential in English. We are proud of the reputation we have earned as one of Thailand’s most respected independent English language schools, as befits the International House name.
IH Bangkok is located in the lively surroundings of Silom Road in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District, just 5 minutes gentle walk from the beautiful 140 acre Lumpini Park.
Bangkok is fast becoming one of the top destinations for people wishing to learn English, thanks to Thailand’s reputation for extending a warm, friendly welcome to visitors. Bangkok offers visitors a fascinating blend of the exotic east meeting the modern west. Bright new shopping malls and skyscrapers stand next to open air markets and ancient temples. So, the choice is yours:
- Bartering for Thai silk in open air markets to choosing the latest fashion from elite brands in modern shopping malls.
- Experimenting with delicious Thai street food to ‘high tea’ at the Shangri-La hotel.
- Watching the sunset over Wat Arun to watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster at the Paragon IMAX cinema.
Why not let us help you discover exotic Thailand by joining our exciting activity programme?
At IH Bangkok, we insist that all our teachers:
- Are native English speakers.
- Are, at least Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
- Are experienced in teaching English to all ages, abilities and nationalities.
IH Bangkok can offer you a wide range of General English courses to suit your needs and ability:
- General English 15 – 15 hours a week consisting of grammar, reading, listening, vocabulary and speaking (accuracy and fluency) with a focus on communication.
- General English 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours designed to help your fluency and confidence when using English as a native speaker would.a
- Business English 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours focusing on business related skills such as negotiating, presenting, telephone English and emailing.
- IELTS 25 – Combining General English 15 with a further 10 hours dedicated to preparation for IELTS.
- Private or small group courses, designed for your ability to meet your needs, are available on request.
Since we are based Bangkok, many of our classes have students from a range of backgrounds and nationalities. Learning with so many different types of students creates a classroom environment full of fun, interesting, and effective classes. Please download our brochure to find more information.
IH Bangkok will tailor your study abroad course to achieve the best results based on your current level of English and the exact requirements of your holiday, contact us at email@example.com for further details about how IH Bangkok can provide you with a study holiday of a lifetime.