Study Holiday in Thailand Courses
Our courses can be designed by you so that your own needs are fulfilled. Most will start with General English 15, which can also be taken as a course on its own.
This course consists of:
- 15 hours per week comprising 3 hours of morning lessons from Monday to Friday.
- Grammar, reading, writing, listening, vocabulary and speaking (accuracy and fluency).
If you require more intensive study, we have three further afternoon courses (2 hours a day from Monday to Friday) for you to choose from. Each one is designed to complement the General English 15:
- General English 25 is designed to further help your fluency and confidence when using English as a native speaker would in everyday situations.
- Business English 25 covers subjects such as negotiating, presenting, telephone English and emailing.
- IELTS 25 focuses on preparation for IELTS.
We also offer English for Private Courses, Closed or Mixed Groups:
- A choice of 10, 15 and 25 hours per week with a timetable to suit the student, or 25 hours per week comprising of General English 15 plus 10 hours of private tuition.
- For the individual student, we can provide teaching to focus on the individual’s specific needs.
- We can design courses for groups of two, three or four students studying together, although we must insist that they have similar English language levels and needs.
- For larger groups we can offer flexible courses designed around the groups’ timetable and needs, whether it be:
- Exam preparation.
- Work-related English.
- Teacher training (for our CELTA courses, please visit our teacher training section)
- Preparing a business trip.
- Holiday English.
To let us help you organise your Study Holiday in Thailand, contact us at email@example.com.