Before You Pay
Before making any payment to IH Bangkok, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for Study English Holidays in Thailand can only be made in Thai baht.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
- Once paid, deposits and the registration fee are non-refundable.
- Once a deposit has been paid, the candidate’s place on the course is guaranteed up until the date at which the balance payment is due; 4 weeks before the start date. Failure to make the balance payment will ultimately result in forfeiture of the place. Applicants applying less than four weeks before the start of the course will just make the full payment on acceptance.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled.
- Please see our terms and conditions.
We have a few options for payments:
- We accept credit/debit card payments from MasterCard and Visa (there is a 2% charge). You can visit the link here to choose this payment method: https://ihbangkok.studypay.co.uk/#/
- You can use the link above to also make a bank transfer by selecting the Bank Transfer option instead of Credit Card option. This bank transfer will be a local one so the fees will be less, although it is not available in every country.
- You can also make an international bank transfer through your bank, though the fees for this will be higher. Our bank details for an international bank transfer are on the invoice.
- Finally, if you are already in Thailand you can pay in Thai Baht directly at our school, or by visiting any Kasikorn ATM and transfer the money into our account. The bank account details will be located in the invoice we provide you with.
After payment has been made, please send us a scan or picture of the payment transfer receipt so that we can verify it with our bank.
If you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.