Before You Pay
Before making any payment to IH Bangkok, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for Study English Holidays in Thailand can only be made in Thai baht.
- No payment should be made by any applicant until a letter of acceptance has been issued by IH Bangkok confirming the applicant’s place on a course, at which time a course registration fee of 3000 baht and a 25% deposit of course fees are payable.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
- Once paid, deposits and the registration fee are non-refundable.
- Once a deposit has been paid, the candidate’s place on the course is guaranteed up until the date at which the balance payment is due; 4 weeks before the start date. Failure to make the balance payment will ultimately result in forfeiture of the place. Applicants applying less than four weeks before the start of the course will just make the full payment on acceptance.
- When a cancellation is received at least 21 days before the course is due to start, the 75% of the course fees are refunded, less the 25% deposit and registration fee. For cancellations received with less than 21 days’ notice, the total fees are non-refundable. Once a course has started, refunds cannot be made.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled.
Receipt of payments made will be confirmed electronically, or by phone, within three working days.
For those participants already in Thailand, a cash payment of Thai baht is possible.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in Thailand
Payments can be made in Thai baht into our Thai bank. To ensure that we are aware of your payment you must fax a copy of the SWIFT (Society World-wide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunications) message when you transfer your fees to us. Please mark the fax for the attention of Study English Holiday. Make sure you retain a copy of the transfer details.
If you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.