Study English Abroad in Thailand
We offer a range of part-time and full-time courses covering a wide variety of English language topics: from General English to Business English, as well as IELTS Exam Preparation. You can study English abroad while enjoying all that Thailand has to offer.
IH Bangkok and IH Chiang Mai have group courses, private courses (1:1), small groups (1:2, 1:3, 1:4), mixed or closed group courses. The choice is yours! Please read below for more information, or download our brochure here.
Students may start this course on any Monday throughout the year (except public holidays).
Part-time Course: 15 hours per week
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
- General English 15: This course consists of 15 hours of tuition per week. Classes have a maximum of 12 students (average 6-8). The General English 15 Course is offered at elementary, pre-intermediate, upper intermediate, and depending on demand, advanced. Students receive balanced practice in developing speaking, understanding, vocabulary, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, fluency and confidence.
Full-time Courses: 25 hours per week
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Our full time courses can focus on:
- General English 25: The General English 25 course is offered at 4 levels. Students receive balanced practice in developing speaking, understanding, vocabulary, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, fluency and confidence.
- Business English 25: This course consists of 25 hours of lessons per week comprising of General English 15 plus 2 hours of afternoon lessons focusing on business English. Topics include negotiating, presenting, telephone English, emailing, formal language, student requests, and more. Students from pre-Intermediate and up can join this course.
- IELTS 25: This course consists of 25 hours of lessons per week comprising of General English 15 plus 2 hours of afternoon lessons from Monday to Friday focusing on IELTS exam preparation. Our teaching staff have over 50 years of IELTS experience and know how to help you to get the score you need. You can join this class from pre-intermediate and up.
Study Holiday (Study Abroad) Course Details
- Maximum number of students per class: 12
- Levels: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Immediate and Advanced.
- Placement test: Oral and written placement test on arrival or you can also take our online placement test here.
- Starting dates: Our courses start every Monday. All courses are run subject to demand and availability.
- Age: From 16 years+
- Course duration: Students can enrol for any number of weeks.
At the end of your course, you will receive a written report and an International House Bangkok / Chiang Mai certificate. You will also be asked to complete a feedback form.
Ready to Apply? Book Now!
Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.