Study English Abroad in Thailand
We offer a range of full-time and part-time courses covering a wide variety of English language topics: from General English to Business English, as well as IELTS Exam Preparation. Study English abroad while enjoying all that Thailand has to offer.
You can attend a group course, a private course (1:1), small groups (1:2, 1:3, 1:4), a mixed group or a closed group course. The choice is yours! Please read below for more information, or download our brochure here.
Part-time Course: 15 hours per week
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
- General English 15: This course consists of 15 hours of tuition per week. Classes are held from 09:00 to 12:15, Monday to Friday, with a 15 minute break taken at 11:00. Classes have a maximum of 12 students (average 6-8).The General English 15 Course is offered at 4 levels. Students receive balanced practice in developing speaking, understanding, vocabulary, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, fluency and confidence.
Full-time Courses: 25 hours per week
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Our full time courses can focus on:
- General English 25: The General English 25 course is offered at 4 levels. Students may start this course on any Monday throughout the year (except public holidays). Students receive balanced practice in developing speaking, understanding, vocabulary, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, fluency and confidence.
- Business English 25: This course consists of 25 hours of lessons per week comprising of General English 15 plus 2 hours of afternoon lessons focusing on business English. Topics include negotiating, presenting, telephone English, emailing, formal language, and more. Students from pre-Intermediate and up can join this course.
- IELTS 25: This course consists of 25 hours of lessons per week comprising of General English 15 plus 2 hours of afternoon lessons from Monday to Friday focusing on IELTS exam preparation. Our teachers have a combined 25 years of IELTS experience and know how to help you to get the score you need. You can join this class from pre-intermediate and up.
Study Holiday (Study Abroad) Course Details
- Maximum number of students per class: 12
- Levels: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Immediate and Advanced.
- Placement test: Oral and written placement test on arrival or you can also take our online placement test here.
- Starting dates: Our courses start every Monday. All courses are run subject to demand and availability.
- Age: From 16 years+
- Course duration: Students can enrol for any number of weeks.
At the end of your course, you will receive a written report and an International House Bangkok certificate. You will also be asked to complete a feedback form.
Ready to Apply? Book Now!
Alternatively, if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.