International House is a market leading provider of Business English language instruction for adults around the world.
Our global clients who have benefitted from IH’s corporate English courses include: Google, Coca Cola, Nokia, Ericsson and Price Waterhouse Cooper.
At IH Bangkok, we insist that all our teachers:
- Are native English speakers.
- Are, at least Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
Many of our teachers are also qualified in other business areas, including accountancy, finance and international business, mechanical engineering, investment management, marketing and real estate.
Our business English language courses include all the factors that your company needs to succeed in the global corporate community, including:
- Business Writing Skills: Focusing on letter and memo writing, business reports, presentation writing, emails, E-commerce and business vocabulary
- Business Speaking Skills: Focusing on telephone language, negotiation skills, presentation giving, meetings and English for networking.
- General Business Communications: Focusing on all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) using authentic business materials, situational role-play and appropriate vocabulary for your business.
- Business Exams: Focusing on preparing you for business English exams such as TOEIC and BEC as well as preparation for professional qualifications such as MBA, CFA, CPA and CIMA.
- Study Business English face-to-face at our school, your business premises, online or any combination of the 3.
IH Bangkok will tailor your course to achieve the best results based on your current level of English and the exact requirements of your business, contact us at email@example.com for a meeting with one of our consultants and for your free needs assessment.