Get into the University of your Choice
IH Bangkok has had great success in preparing students to successfully pass academic English exams to enter their university of choice.
Let our qualified IH Bangkok teachers help you get the score you need:
- GET IELTS 6.5 to 9: IELTS is the most accepted English examination worldwide for acceptance to international university undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- GET TOEFL 90 to 120: TOEFL is the original academic English examination for acceptance to international university undergraduate and postgraduate courses and is still popular in North American universities alongside the IELTS.
- GET SAT 1300-1600: Take the SAT for acceptance into most United States universities. Some Thai universities also require an SAT score to show their math and reading scores.
- GET GED 660-800: In May 2016, Thailand switched to the 2014 version of the GED exam. If you do not have a high school diploma and would like to enter into a university, the GED is essential for some Thai universities and all universities in the United States.
- GET CU-TEP 80 to 120 or TU-GET 880 to 1000: The Chulalongkorn University Test of English Proficiency and The Thammasat University Graduate English Test are the official test to get onto the top two Thai universities’ international undergraduate and post graduate courses.
- GET GAT 73 to 100: For students wishing to achieve entry into a university in Thailand through the university admission system, a good score in the General Aptitude Test (GAT) is very important. Section 2 of the test, and 50% of the score, is on your ability to communicate in English.
Then have preparation for the university interview or even a job interview; learn to make the right responses at the right time in English whilst sounding as close to a native speaker as possible.
Click one of the above links for more information on how International House Bangkok can help you reach your goals.
Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or inquiries.