Enjoy Academic Success with IH Bangkok
Since 1999, IH Bangkok has helped hundreds of students achieve their goals through our test preparation programmes. Over the years we have:
- Enjoyed a 100 percent pass rate in numerous Cambridge ESOL exam sessions.
- Helped students to repeatedly succeed in IELTS, IGCSE and TOEFL exams.
- Celebrated with a number of our students who have received the King’s scholarship, the most prestigious study award in Thailand.
So, why are we able to help you to succeed in such a wide range of exams and subjects? It’s because our teachers:
- Are native English speakers.
- Are, at least Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL qualified.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
- Are also qualified in other subjects such as science, maths, economics, business studies, engineering and history.
- Have taken these exams, or equivalent ones, so they know what it takes to succeed.
To find out more about each exam click on the link below:
- International school entrance examinations.
- IGCSE examinations in a range of subjects.
- Thai university entrance examinations such as CU-TEP, TU-GET and the General Aptitude Test (GAT).
- Admission into U.S. universities through SAT or GED.
- That important next step into the international business, academic or government community through IELTS, TOEFL, IELTS Life Skills, Cambridge ESOL (FCE, CAE and CPE) or TOEIC.
IH Bangkok can offer these courses on an intensive or part-time basis, in small groups or as private lessons.
To find out how IH Bangkok can help you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and book your free assessment test.