At IH Bangkok, we have many different types of Business English courses. Whether it is in-house training for our corporate clients, intensive group business English courses at our school, or private 1:1 courses that can focus on any Business topic you desire, our courses will help you achieve your goals.
The reason our Business English courses are so good?
We only hire teachers that…
- Are native English speakers.
- Have at least a Cambridge English CELTA qualification.
- Have a bachelor degree from a reputable university in an English speaking country.
- As we train over 500 teachers every year, we select only the top 1% to teach at our school.
Many of our teachers are also qualified in other business areas, including accountancy, finance and international business, mechanical engineering, investment management, marketing and real estate.
A few of the global companies who have benefited from IH’s corporate English courses include: Google, Cathay Pacific, Hitachi, Coca Cola, Nokia, Wallem, Tetra Pak, Ericsson and Price Waterhouse Cooper.
Whether in-house or at our school, our business English language courses include all the factors that your company needs to succeed in the global corporate community, including:
- Business Writing Skills: Focusing on letter and memo writing, business reports, presentation writing, emails, E-commerce and business vocabulary
- Business Speaking Skills: Focusing on telephone language, negotiation skills, presentation giving, meetings and English for networking.
- General Business Communications: Focusing on all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) using authentic business materials, situational role-play and appropriate vocabulary for your business.
- Business Exams: Focusing on preparing you for business English exams such as TOEIC and BEC as well as preparation for professional qualifications such as MBA, CFA, CPA and CIMA.
- Study Business English face-to-face at our school, your business premises, online or any combination of the 3.
IH Bangkok will tailor your course to achieve the best results based on your current level of English and the exact requirements of your business, contact us at [email protected] for a meeting with one of our consultants and for your free needs assessment.